This comprehensive report examines the Polish pay TV market. The analysis covers the sales of pay TV services for the B2C segment (households and individual customers). The report deals with the services provided by:
- Digital platforms
- Cable television networks
- IPTV operators
- Operators VOD.
The Report contains Database of Statistics from the Report (Excel file) with the most important statistics from the report, allowing for independent analysis/aggregation of data - a tool particularly helpful for analysts.
What is the content of the report?
- Value of the pay TV services market and its segments in Poland.
- Analysis and expert’s commentary on the key market trends.
- Development forecasts regarding volume and value of the pay TV services market from 2019 to 2024, with breakdowns according to technologies applied.
- Analysis of the offers and portfolios of operators active in the field of pay TV services that includes pricing information and average revenue per customer.
- Shares of individual market players in terms of value and volume.
- Number of subscribers to pay TV services in Poland – both total and separated by specific technology.
- Estimated number of services (RGU) of pay TV – both as a whole and broken down by individual operators.
- Popularity of pay TV services and saturation on this market in Poland.
- Overview of VOD and OTT offers available on the Polish market.
- Status and prospects of development of DVB-T.
- Benchmarks and international comparisons allowing to set together the situation in Poland and global and regional trends.
- Estimated number of users of paid and free VOD services in Poland in 2012-2018. Number of RGUs of paid VOD services by segments - sVOD, pay per view (number of transactions), VOD services related to TV subscription.
- Value of the market of paid VOD services in 2012-2018 by segments.
- Volume and value forecasts for the development of the pay-TV services market in the years 2019-2024, also broken down by technologies, as well as for the market of paid VOD services.