E-commerce is the fastest growing sector of the retail market in Poland. The PMR report is a compendium of the latest market information. It also contains the results of our own consumer research, thanks to which we have created the characteristics and segmentation of e-consumers.
What is the content of the report?
- Main trends and other factors influencing the development of the e-commerce market in Poland
- Value and growth rate of e-commerce in Poland
- Analysis of individual segments of the e-commerce market in Poland, including: grocery, consumer electronics and household appliances, DIY, furniture and home furnishings, clothing and footwear, cosmetics, and children’s products.
- The perception of e-commerce by active Polish consumers and their related shopping preferences
- Reliable forecasts for the development of the e-commerce market up to and including 2024
- Sales revenues generated by the largest e-shops of traditional retailers, online marketplaces, and online-only retailers
- Profiles of the leading players on the Polish e-commerce market and analysis of the competitive environment.