What is the content of the report?
- Volume and value forecasts of market growth to 2026.
- Number of subscribers to integrated services in total and by package type.
- Estimation of the number of subscribers to bundled services and the number of RGUs sold in bundles, by operator.
- Volume and value shares of individual players.
- Analysis of operators' offerings and portfolios of integrated services:
- price lists,
- Average revenue per customer,
- value of integrated services market.
- Identification of key trends and tendencies in the market.
- Results of 2 dedicated own B2C researches (Omnibus and sample survey):
From 05 February to 16 February 2021, PMR conducted a consumer survey on the use of bundled telecommunications services. The survey involved 1,027 adult Poles, and was conducted using CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interview) technology. In order to better represent the structure of the surveyed sample in relation to the general population of Poles, random-quota sampling was used. The surveyed sample is representative for all Poles. Respondents were asked to answer questions about the use of telecommunications services in their households - mobile and fixed-line telephony, fixed and mobile Internet and pay TV. The respondents were asked, among other things, about the provider of particular telecommunications services, the duration of service with the current operator and the amount of bills. Similar questions were asked to those using bundled telecommunications services. In addition, those not using bundled services were asked about the reasons for such a decision and their plans to purchase bundled services over the next 12 months.
From 02 February to 22 February 2021, PMR conducted a consumer survey on the use of bundled telecommunications services, i.e. telecommunications services purchased from a single provider and paid for on a shared bill. The survey involved 576 adult Poles who declared that their household uses at least two telecommunications services (cell phone, fixed line phone, fixed-line internet, mobile internet and/or pay TV) from one provider.
Respondents were asked questions regarding, among other things:
- Telecommunications services purchased as part of a bundle;
- The provider of the bundled communication services;
- The length of time the household has been using the bundled services;
- Average cost of the bundle;
- Reasons for using this arrangement;
- Willingness to recommend current service provider to friends and family;
- Satisfaction with current service provider;
- Willingness to extend the contract with the current provider.
Respondents were also asked about: switching from a fixed line internet offer to one with a faster connection, using VOD services as part of the package and the previous telecom service provider in the household. Respondents were also asked about the purchase of other services from their telecom provider (e.g. gas, electricity or banking services), and their plans to purchase such services over the next 12 months.
Questions were also asked in relation to the epidemic situation and the coronavirus pandemic. Among other things, the aspect of reducing or cancelling some telecommunication services due to COVID-19 was raised, and people were asked to evaluate advice on telecommunication service offerings and the purchase of telecommunication services online.