The report presents a comprehensive analysis of the construction chemicals market in Poland – its current state and outlook. It explores key market segments, tracks major trends, examines the competitive landscape, and offers exclusive growth forecasts through 2024.
Drawing on a survey of 500 contractors who regularly use construction chemicals in their work, the report takes a close look at five key components of the market, i.e. tile adhesives, masonry mortars, thermal insulation systems, floor screeds, and thick-coat plasters, discussing their size (by value and volume), structure (e.g. by type of building or type of material), purchasing trends, and leading brands and their market shares.
Trends in manufacturing and in distribution channels are covered too. In-depth interviews with manufacturers helped inform this part of the analysis.
The report also profiles top manufacturers of construction chemicals in Poland, looking at their financials and strategies.
What is the content of the report?
- Findings from a survey of 500 small and medium-sized contractors who regularly use construction chemicals in their work
- Total market size by value and volume
- Segment size by value and volume (tile adhesives, masonry mortars, thermal insulation systems, floor screeds, and thick-coat plasters)
- Segment structure by type of work (new constructions vs. renovations), type of building, type of material, and distribution channel
- PMR Index of Construction Confidence – a gauge of sentiment among contractors that helps predict sales of construction chemicals
- Ranking of best-perceived product brands. How contractors perceive Atlas, Baumit, Henkel, Sopro, Knauf, Kreisel, Mapei, Weber, Tytan
- Trends in manufacturing and distribution – based on in-depth interviews with leading market players
- Market shares of leading brands in key product categories
- Detailed profiles of leading construction chemicals manufacturers (including financials).