The report describes and compares the usage of cloud solutions by small, medium and large companies and in the public sector, as well as with breakdowns by industries. Trends, the most important data and global forecasts were confronted with the Polish market and own research conducted by PMR.
The report presents profiles of 30 major providers of cloud services operating on the Polish market, including both providers of specialised infrastructure available in the remote model, as well as software vendors and telecommunications operators.
The 3-in-1 report includes two additional tools, namely the Executive Summary in the form of a PowerPoint presentation with charts/graphics - ready material for presenting data and conclusions during key strategic meetings at your company as well as the Database of report stats (an Excel file) containing the most important statistics from the report so that you can analyse/aggregate the data on your own – a tool that is particularly useful for Analysts.
What is the content of the report?
- Value and development forecasts for the Polish cloud computing market in 2018-2023, as well as for each major segment: SaaS, IaaS and PaaS, as well as private and public cloud models
- Profiles of 30 leading suppliers operating in the cloud computing market in Poland with breakdowns by providers of infrastructure services (IaaS, PaaS), software companies (SaaS) as well as integrators and implementation companies. Financial data are complemented by the presentation of offer and the strategy in the cloud computing market in Poland
- Analysis of demand in the market based on PMR research, with breakdowns by industries and sectors of the economy
- Differences in cloud computing service usage among small and medium businesses, large enterprises and for public administration
- Results of a periodic research study conducted among managers of over 100 of the largest IT companies in Poland on the situation of cloud computing market and future of the sector
- Analysis of the provision of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud services models offered by IT vendors and telecom operators in Poland
- International comparisons; key data and global forecasts; technology, industry and consumer trends and analysis of their impact on the Polish market. SWOT analysis
Database of cloud computing vendors in Poland
This report also offers a database of more than 170 companies operating within the Polish cloud computing market. The list includes a broad spectrum of suppliers representing the various market segments and cloud services provision models – from distributors of the simplest virtualisation solutions and providers of quasi-cloud infrastructure whose domain is the sale of VPS, to complex public cloud platforms and classic SaaS solutions. The database presents:
- Name of the company
- Profile of the vendor
- Company website
- Information about models of implementation and provision of cloud services
- Information about the data centre facilities owned by each company.