What is the content of the report?
- Value analysis of the healthcare market in Poland, overall and by individual market segment.
- Development prospects and key trends, with their impact on the market over 2021-2026, for
- Private health care market - value of the segment, forecasts for sales value until 2026, also separately for fee-for-service value
- medical subscriptions market - value of the segment, growth prospects to 2025, key players and their market shares, number of patients, number of outlets, financial performance and development plans, COVID-19 related projects
- Private health insurance market - value of the segment, growth prospects to 2026, number of insured, main insurers, financial performance, COVID-19 related operations, development plans.
- Results of a PMR survey based on which changes in consumer behaviour were identified - evaluation of the healthcare system, financial barriers restricting access to private healthcare, the scope of use of private and public healthcare, expectations towards this segment of services, the profile of consumers purchasing medical services out of their own pocket and fee-for-service expenditures by demographic groups and type of services, use of telemedicine in times of pandemics
- Medical tourism - value of the segment, main specialisations, barriers and factors supporting the development.
- Number of non-public health care facilities in Poland: laboratories, dialysis stations, dental offices, facilities offering diagnostic imaging tests, emergency medical services, hospitals.