What is the content of the report?
- Analysis of the value of the healthcare market in Poland in general and by individual market subgroups.
- Development prospects and key trends in conjunction with their impact on the market between 2020 and 2025 for;
- private healthcare market - value of the subgroup, forecasts for sales value until 2025, along with separate consideration of fee-for-service value alone
- medical subscription market - value of the subgroup, development prospects until 2025, key players and their market shares, number of patients, number of facilities, financial results and development plans, projects related to COVID-19
- private health insurance market - value of the subgroup, prospects for development until 2025, number of insured persons, major insurers, financial results, COVID-19-related activities, development plans.
- The results of a PMR survey which determined how changes in consumer behaviour were determined - assessment of the healthcare system, financial barriers which restrict access to private healthcare, the scope of use of private and public healthcare, expectations pertaining to this service subgroup, the profile of a consumer purchasing medical services from his own pocket and fee-for-service expenses broken down by demographic groups and category of services, and the use of telemedicine during a pandemic
- Medical tourism - value of the subgroup, main specialisations, barriers to progress and factors supporting development.
- Number of non-public healthcare facilities in Poland: laboratories, dialysis stations, dental surgeries, facilities offering imaging diagnostics, medical rescue services, hospitals.