What is the content of the report?
- Value and structure of the Polish Digital Services market 2016-2022. Market breakdown by major service category, including but not limited to: digital music, gaming, video services, digital entertainment, ticketing, digital publishing, private healthcare, dating apps, eTransport, etc.
- Volume (number of users/subscribers using Digital Services) and structure of the Polish digital services market - market division into main service categories.
- Structure of the digital services market divided into payment models: DCB (Direct-Billing) and non-DCB (all other payments for digital purchases online, such as BLIK, Apple Pay, Google Pay, payment by pre-paid card, debit card, credit card, via SMS, Pay By Link quick transfers, others).
- Market structure by subscription services and those purchased on a one-time/singularly/occasionally basis. Share of the subscription segment in the total market of digital services in Poland.
- ARPU of expenditure on individual digital services - indication on which services the highest spending is made.
- Value structure of the digital services market for: ordering and delivering services online (music, video, games, e-books, etc.) and ordering traditional services online (travel and ticket reservations, financial services, advertising, consulting, ordering food online, etc.).
- Forecasts of market development in terms of volume and value from 2023 to 2028, by service segment. Indication of the development path and potential of each market segment, supplemented with comments and insights from analysts.
- Original results of a consumer survey conducted with the CAWI method.
- The ecosystem of the Digital Services market in Poland - mapping of market players by individual services, and by start-ups and established market players. Analysis of the path of success of individual major players in the market.