The report also discusses the development of mobile networks, including LTE networks in Poland, and issues related to the future implementation of the 5G network. It contains:
What is the content of the report?
- Value and dynamics of the mobile internet market
- Number of mobile internet subscribers in Poland in total and by model of service provision and post-paid and pre-paid access; smartphone sales
- Market shares of individual players in terms of volume and value
- Volume shares of individual players in the mobile internet market in Poland; number of SIM cards in MVNO networks
- Analysis of the volume of mobile data transmission traffic, including a breakdown by player, and forecasts for the following years; average monthly mobile data transmission per SIM card in total and in individual MNO networks
- Mobile internet prices and operators' offer
- Analysis of the LTE network development in Poland, indicating the main areas of current investments; trends in the evolution from the 4G network to the 5G network.
- Supplier profiles on the mobile internet market
- Identification of the most important global trends and comparison of the Polish market with other countries
- Value and structure of the VAS market according to individual segments (micropayments, media interactivity, games, applications, music, mobile marketing)
- Forecasts for the development of individual segments of the mobile internet and value-added services (VAS) market