The publication also analyzes the most important past and expected events and trends along with an assessment of their impact on the current and future value of the market. It is a tool necessary to estimate the market potential - possible revenues from such activity and the number of tests carried out. The analysis also takes into account the sources of research funding. The analyzed segments are: X-ray diagnostics, ultrasound, magnetic resonance, computed tomography, nuclear medicine and radiotherapy.
What is the content of the report?
- The value of the imaging diagnostics services sector including forecasts for 2018-2023 and the structure of the market (according to types of research, sources of financing and the number of patients). Characteristics and prospects for the development of individual segments of diagnostic imaging.
- Barriers to the development of the imaging diagnostics market (results of the PMR study).
- NFZ expenditure for the financing of individual diagnostic imaging services.
- List of the largest NFZ contractors and entities with the largest number of diagnostic laboratories.
- Profiles of the largest private service providers in the imaging diagnostics segment together with the list of diagnostic laboratories and financial data.
- Purchase plans and knowledge of producer brands by diagnostic imaging centers (PMR survey results).
- Value of the radiotherapy services sector, including forecasts for 2018-2023.
- Factors and barriers to the development of the radiotherapy market (results of the PMR survey).
- Detailed analysis of the teleradiotherapy and brachytherapy segments, together with the list of entities, information on the number of equipment and the number of services financed by the NFZ.
- Profiles of the largest providers in the radiotherapy segment together with the list of laboratories, information on the number of patients treated and financial data.
- Epidemiological trends.
- State policy in the field of diagnostic imaging and radiotherapy.