The report includes an Excel file with the most important data from the report, allowing for independent analysis/aggregation of data - a tool especially helpful for analysts.
The report update is an Excel file containing updated figures plus a ‘Key Conclusions’ sheet with expert commentary about observed changes.
Also enclosed with the report is a PowerPoint version of Executive Summary, complete with graphs and charts – ready-made briefing material for high-level company meetings.
What is the content of the report?
- Market value: total and segmented by distribution channels
- Historical data and exclusive forecasts until 2024.
- Expert qualitative commentary that explains the story behind the data: causes, effects, alternative market development scenarios
- Poles’ evolving grocery buying habits – findings from a consumer survey
- Impact of legal changes (enacted and planned)
- Consolidation of grocery retail and other key trends examined
- Ranking of Poland’s biggest grocery retailers by sales revenue and store count (20 players ranked by revenue, compared to 10 in previous editions).
- Profiles of leading market players – financials, store estate, strategies and plans (e.g. product range, e-grocery)
- Combined market share of top 20 players
- Map of grocery retail – geographical distribution of top grocers’ stores.
- Distribution channels covered: hypermarkets, supermarkets, discount stores, convenience stores, small-format stores, petrol station stores, online, open-air markets.