PMR Retail Insight: Czech Republic subscribers can benefit from an access to comprehensive market data and statistics, including key indicators and forecast based on exclusive PMR data and the latest news from the market, combined with unique insights and analysis from PMR experts in the form of articles, commentaries, graphs and tables on the most currently important issues in the marketplace. It also regularly provides most important news as well as expert commentaries on each segment of the Czech market.
Market segments and topics regularly described in the news section include:
- Clothing and footwear
- DIY and furniture
- Consumer electronics
- Children’s goods market
- Sports goods market
- Private labels
- Distribution channels
What is the content of PMR's Insight?
- Expert commentaries and interviews given by industry leaders, association representatives, economists and PMR’s analysts
- In-depth analysis of the current situation, future growth prospects combined with explanations by PMR experts
- Examination of current tendencies and future trends that influence the market and macroeconomic factors
- Trend analysis, forecasts and indicators based on exclusive PMR data
- Most recent market news and events concerning the overall Czech retail industry as well as its particular sectors.
- Detailed analyses on the overall condition of the country’s retail market, its size and structure, development of distribution channels, developments in store formats as well as current and expected market trends.
- Regular updates on retail companies operating in the Czech Republic and those planning to enter the market.
- Regular information on market entries and exits, new store openings and companies’ expansion plans, development strategies, financial results, M&A deals, planned investments or changes to product mixes.
- Reliable forecasts regarding the Czech retail market’s condition.
- Interviews with market insiders that provide expert comments and explanations.
- Fresh data, statistics and macroeconomic indicators, such as the retail sales value, consumer price index, average retail market employment or average salaries in the industry.
- Interactive and customisable dashboards and graphs.
- Changes to legal regulations and their effects on the retail market’s performance.