The report analyses and sizes all the main distribution channels in which DIY products can be bought in Poland, including specialty DIY stores, large-format grocery stores, online, and independent stores and marketplaces. It also discusses key factors impacting the market (Poles’ propensity to renovate or improve homes, consumer and mortgage loans issuance, home-buying intentions) and major market trends.
What is the content of the report?
- Value of the DIY market in Poland, with a five-year forecast produced by PMR econometrics experts based on proven models
- Value of the retail and institutional segments of the DIY market, with a forecast till 2024
- Alternative market development scenarios until 2024, based on estimates of how key factors might affect the market’s value, prepared together with the PMR econometrics team.
- Overview of key trends, including consolidation, growing popularity of online shopping, DIY stores’ expanding product range, and more.
- Value and market share of individual distribution channels, with a forecast till 2024.
- Findings from a survey into Poles’ DIY buying patterns and intentions commissioned by PMR.
- Findings from a survey of building & renovation contractors that focused on Poles’ habits around home improvements and renovations, and the extent to which the offer in stores satisfies professionals’ needs.
- Sales revenue and market share data for the most important players in the DIY market in Poland.
- DIY chains’ store counts and expansion plans.
- Profiles of the largest market players, with information on their business strategies and expansion plans, the size and appearance of their stores, and locations of all stores.