What is the content of the report?
Learn about the data centre market operating in Poland and the sector's development prospects:
- Sizing the market in three ways: in terms of square metres of total and net IT space, power available to customers (MW), expenditure on services offered in data centres.
- Geographical structure of the market with a breakdown into individual Polish cities.
- A comprehensive discussion of the activities of providers with commercial data centres in Poland, trends, events and market changes.
- Occupancy levels and market indicators (e.g. average power density per rack, PUE).
- Detailed profiles of nearly 40 providers providing data centre services in Poland, including, among others, detailed data and technical parameters of facilities, PUE, redundancy levels of individual infrastructure elements and air conditioning.
- Information on colocation, hosting, cloud, business continuity and disaster recovery services available to enterprises on the Polish data centre market.
- Analysis of individual data centre service providers, their strengths and weaknesses, and development plans.
- Technical capabilities and available floor space (gross and net) in leading Polish data centres.
- Price levels in commercial data centres for particular services, such as collocation (both prices per rack and prices for smaller installations starting from 1U), virtual server hosting (VPS) and dedicated servers.
- Customer portfolio of data centre services of individual providers, division into industries, companies and institutions using commercial data centres in Poland.
- Development forecasts for the data centres market in Poland in the years 2021-2026
- Investments in new facilities and modernization of existing data centres in the coming years.
- Discussion of key trends, global and regional forecasts constituting a benchmark and point of reference for the Polish market and allowing for comparisons.