What is the content of the report?
- Reliable forecasts taking into account a multi-faceted forecasting approach: survey of construction companies, aggregated data from PMR's construction investment database, econometric models, expert knowledge
- Historic data and analysts’ five-year forecasts for the value and growth of construction and assembly output: total and by main market segments, as well as by several key subsegments
- Five-year macroeconomic forecasts for the Polish economy: GDP and its components, demographics, wages and salaries
- Surveys of small-sized and large construction companies: economic indicators, estimated output structure
- Key trends and developments in the sector
- Largest planned and conducted projects in particular segments
- Profiles of leading contractors – the most important data about the top 20 construction companies in Poland, including financial data, overview of activity and specialisation, major contracts, as well as the top 10 ranking of the largest residential and commercial developers.
- Excel spreadsheet containing key information and data from PMR's construction investment database on ongoing and planned projects.
Data and statistics from the report, among others:
- Construction and assembly output in total and for companies with more than nine staff
- Building permits and construction starts
- Buildings put into service
- Number of construction companies
- Financial results of major contractors, residential and commercial developers
- Cement production
- EU funds
- Housing loans
- Flats completed
- Annual volume of non-residential buildings under construction
- GDP value and growth rates.
- Housing construction in total and broken down into single- and multi-family buildings
- Non-residential construction in total and by office, retail, hotel, warehouse and public buildings
- Engineering construction in general and by road and rail projects, power engineering, water and sewage infrastructure.