The 3 in 1 report contains two additional tools, namely Executive Summary in PowerPoint format, complete with graphs/charts – ready-made briefing material for high-level company meetings; and Database of Report Statistics, an Excel spreadsheet with key report data for further processing and analysis by user – a very handy tool especially for analysts.
What is the content of the report?
- progress of government investment programmes in roads, railways, energy, industry
- analysis of conditions in residential buildings construction – single-family and multi-family housing,
- utilisation of EU funds by the central government and local governments,
- analysis of construction output produced by micro contractors (up to 9 people) vs. larger contractors (more than 9 people) over the years.
Special characteristics of the market:
- trends in different parts of the construction space are strongly dependent on the progress of major projects – the report provides an overview of ongoing and planned projects in 10+ sub-segments of the market and their current status.
Data and statistics featured in the report:
- construction-assembly output – total and for companies employing more than 9 people
- building permits
- building completions
- number of construction firms
- financials of leading contractors
- EU funds
- home loans
- home completions
- annual number of non-residential buildings built
- GDP and its growth
Segments and sub-segments covered:
- residential buildings – including single-family and multi-family housing
- non-residential buildings – including industrial and warehouse, offices, wholesale and retail, hotels, etc.
- civil engineering – including roads, railways, energy, etc.
Historical data and five-year forecasts for construction-assembly output’s value (total and broken down to residential, non-residential, and civil engineering, and further down to 10+ key sub-segments of the construction market)
Five-year macroeconomic forecasts for Poland, including GDP and its components, demographic trends, wages.