The report provides a broad range of market indicators regarding the telemedicine market considering the key market data: market value, crucial areas of telemedicine use now and in the future, as well as major providers of such solutions in Poland. It also comprises an in-depth analysis of the current portfolio and plans of market players (service providers) relating to services of this kind (especially teleradiology, telekonsylia, solutions for use by patients at home).
The report presents profiles of key manufacturers of telemedicine solutions for service providers and patients in the Polish market, as well as analysis of findings of a survey carried out among providers of telemedicine services in Poland. The publication includes development forecasts for the coming years (2018-2023) for the total market value.
What is the content of the report?
- Comprehensive market evaluation – current and forecasted value of the telemedicine market in Poland
- Dynamics of growth and current market situation
- Stimulants and barriers to the telemedicine market development in Poland
- Short- and long-term forecasts for the next 5 years for the total market value of telemedicine services
- List of leading providers of telemedicine solutions for service providers and patients – profiles including such information as financial performance, telemedicine offer and development plans
- Key providers of telemedicine services – analysis of findings of the PMR survey conducted among management staff in companies offering telemedicine services in Poland
- Overview of legal regulations regarding telemedicine market
- Distribution of telemedicine services in Poland – structure