The report contains many indicators and data on, among others market potential, structures in terms of the type of saturation service in individual regions of Poland. Its purpose is to identify "white spots" - the most promising locations, taking into account the current saturation, availability of doctors, as well as macroeconomic and demographic forecasts (eg population, unemployment rate, wage level) for a given poviat. It is an indispensable tool for planning expansion and the basis for the decision to enter the company into a new area of Poland or to expand operations. The analysis is also the basis for estimating the demand for suppliers of medical equipment, medicines and other products for the medical sector.
The product includes a report in the form of a pdf file - a summary of key findings from the analysis (along with visualization of data on maps) and Excel resultant (all poviats and specializations), which can be used to independently filter data and additional analyzes (as needed).
What is the content of the report?
- Analysis of the healthcare market in Poland, broken down into specializations and poviats
- The most attractive poviats in terms of saturation with a given specialization
- Macroeconomic forecasts for 2018-2023 indicators relevant from the point of view of health care for poviats
- Demographic forecasts for poviats
- Analysis of the private and public segments