This detailed analysis of the Polish cloud computing market presents the latest data and PMR unique forecasts (2017-2022), broken down by the major cloud models: IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, as well as public and private cloud services. The report focuses on the B2B market. It also describes and compares the usage of cloud solutions by small, medium and large companies and in the public sector, as well as with breakdowns by industries. Trends, the most important data and global forecasts were confronted with the Polish market and own research conducted by PMR.
The report presents profiles of 30 major providers of cloud services operating on the Polish market, including both providers of specialised infrastructure available in the remote model, as well as software vendors and telecommunications operators.
What is the content of the report?
- Value and development forecasts for the Polish cloud computing market in 2017-2022, as well as for each major segment: SaaS, IaaS and PaaS, as well as private and public cloud models
- Profiles of 30 leading suppliers operating in the cloud computing market in Poland with breakdowns by providers of infrastructure services (IaaS, PaaS), software companies (SaaS) as well as integrators and implementation companies. Financial data are complemented by the presentation of offer and the strategy in the cloud computing market in Poland.
- Analysis of demand in the market based on PMR research. Breakdowns by industries and sectors of the economy.
- Differences in cloud computing service usage among small and medium businesses, large enterprises and for public administration
- Results of a periodic research study conducted among managers of over 100 of the largest IT companies in Poland on the situation of cloud computing market and future of the sector.
- Analysis of the provision of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud services models offered by IT vendors and telecom operators in Poland
- International comparisons; key data and global forecasts; technology, industry and consumer trends and analysis of their impact on the Polish market. SWOT analysis.
Database of cloud computing vendors in Poland
This report also offers a database of more than 170 companies operating within the Polish cloud computing market. The list includes a broad spectrum of suppliers representing the various market segments and cloud services provision models – from distributors of the simplest virtualisation solutions and providers of quasi-cloud infrastructure whose domain is the sale of VPS, to complex public cloud platforms and classic SaaS solutions. The database presents:
- Name of the company
- Profile of the vendor
- Company website
- Information about models of implementation and provision of cloud services
- Information about the data centre facilities owned by each company
Who benefits from the analysis?
Customers that typically use this report are specialists and managers of sales, marketing, strategy and development from companies such as:
- Service providers offering XaaS cloud computing solutions (primarily including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
- Data centres operators
- Hosting companies
- Suppliers of IT services
- Software developers
- Telecommunications companies offering cloud data processing services
- Investors and financial services providers
- Industry associations and trade organizations
- Business consultants, market researchers and analysts.
Why to buy the report?
Forecasts for the cloud computing market in Poland assume compound average annual growth rate (CAGR) in the years 2017-2022 at a level exceeding 25%, which is the best result among all segments of the ICT industry.
Our clients recommend the use of this report when:
- Creating strategies, operational plans and budgets
- Analysing the growth potential of the cloud computing segment and IT market in Poland
- Planning to enter the Polish cloud computing market
- Expanding company activities with cloud computing technologies and services
- Beginning the use of cloud services
- Conducting an analysis of the competition operating in this market.
What is the content of the report ?
- Value and dynamics of Poland’s mobile internet market
- Total number of mobile internet subscribers in Poland with breakdowns by post-paid and pre-paid services; penetration of mobile phone services and of dedicated cards for data transmission; sales of smartphones
- Volume shares of the individual players in Poland’s mobile internet market; number of SIM cards in the MVNO networks
- Identification of the most important global trends and comparison of the Polish market to those of other countries
- Details on the offers of operators and price level of mobile internet
- Structure of the VAS market and presentation of individual segments (micropayments, interactive media, games, apps, music, mobile marketing)
- Development forecasts for each VAS segment analysed
- Share of individual providers in the market of premium numbers
- Unique study on the mobile internet and VAS market
- PMR estimates concerning the shares in the mobile internet market with breakdowns by: suppliers, service model, end devices
- PMR estimates showing the horizontal structure of the VAS market
- PMR analysis of the register of premium numbers, as well as analysis of historical trends in this segment of market
- Profiles of suppliers operating in the mobile internet and VAS market
- Forecasts for the VAS market in total and with breakdowns by the key segments
Who benefits from the analysis?
Managers, marketing and business development departments of the following companies:
- Businesses operating in the telecommunications market in Poland, especially those developing or planning to develop mobile internet and VAS services
- Telecommunication operators of all specialisations and from all business segments
- Cable television networks and local ISPs
- Providers of telecommunications and network equipment
- Content providers
- Consulting, research and analytical companies
- Universities, research institutes
- Chambers of commerce, trade organisations
- Banks, insurers and companies active in the energy sector
- Domestic and foreign financial institutions (banks, brokerage houses, investment funds).
Why to buy the report?
- Mobile internet is one of the few segments of the telecommunications market in Poland still experiencing growth
- In the last five years, the number of subscribers using mobile internet with dedicated solutions increased by approximately four million, while the increase of the number of subscribers to fixed internet access services amounted to approximately one million
- The continuous increase in penetration of smartphones is a positive influence on the popularity and importance of mobile internet services
- Investments of operators in the development of LTE are based on assumptions that mobile internet will continue to gain in importance, and consumers will need more and better service parameters at constant prices
- Mobile operators have invested more than 9 billion PLN for the frequency at 800 MHz and capacity at 2.6 GHz during the last auction – mainly for the development of mobile data transfers
- Global trends also point to the strategic importance of mobile data – according to the latest forecasts of Cisco, published in the first quarter of 2016, the amount of transferred data in mobile networks in the next five years will grow twice as rapidly as IP traffic in fixed networks, reaching 30.6 EB per month in 2020, as compared to 3.7 EB per month in 2015
- Next to mobile internet, value-added services represent a significant way for operators to generate additional revenues when revenues from calls are decreasing.
The report will be useful when:
- Operating a business in the telecommunications market in Poland, including primarily mobile services
- Seeking opportunities to enrich the service portfolio with mobile internet
- Analysing the competition and market potential of mobile internet in Poland
- Identifying areas that can provide additional revenue to the operators of mobile telephony or through cooperation with mobile networks
- Building a development strategy and increasing customer commitment to the VAS market.