3. The information collected:
3.1. Information gathered automatically such as:
- identification of telecommunications network end or telecommunications system that was used by the user;
- information on starting, finishing and scope of each use of Services or Products, PMR websites and the Shop;
- the user’s internet protocol (IP) which the user uses to connect to the Internet;
- the user’s browser type and version;
3.2. Information the user provides by:
- filling in PMR contact, registration, order or other forms;
- submitting a question about products and/or services via PMR websites;
- requesting more detailed information about products and/or services;
5. Free materials and subscriptions - the newsletters and other marketing, informative or promotional materials that the user may download/subscribe to on the PMR websites is a double opt-in offer. The user downloads/subscribes to those by explicitly providing PMR with the user’s e-mail address and additional information on the forms designed for that purpose.
6. Buying in PMR Online Shop - buying in PMR online shop is a two-stage process.
1. After choosing the products that the user would like to buy, the user provides PMR with all the information necessary to process the order, except for payment information (i.e. the user’s credit card details) which are not stored in the shop. All the order information is transmitted over the Internet using a secure SSL connection. PMR protects the security of the user’s personal information from unauthorized access.
2. If the user decides to pay online with the credit card, the user is redirected, also via an SSL secure connection, to the website of the professional secure Internet credit card authorization centre. Only there does the user give the credit card number and other necessary details. PMR does not have access to nor stores any of the information. The user can thus be sure that his most sensitive payment data will remain totally confidential. Any questions regarding payment procedures and order placement can be answered by the PMR Sales Department (from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm on +48123405100 or at email@example.com).
7. Unsubscribing - You can choose to stop receiving emails by “unsubscribing” using the instructions in emails you receive from us. Please remember, this will not stop us from sending emails about your account or your transactions with us.
8. Limitations of liability - PMR is not responsible for any errors and omissions or the results obtained from the use of information presented in PMR products, services, news, analyses, on PMR websites and in other materials. PMR guarantees that the information is based on the analysis and research carried out by PMR alone and based on the independent and reliable sources of data. PMR websites include links to other websites and PMR is not responsible for any actions of third parties managing or owning these websites.