1. It is PMR priority to deliver the highest standard of service. This task is achieved in accordance with the highest professional standards and thanks to constant improvement of methods, tools, and services.
2. Updates of this Citation Policy – this Citation Policy may change from time to time without notice. The binding version of this Citation Policy will be posted on the PMR websites. PMR claims the right to use its research results as well as the right to refuse to publish these data by third parties.
3. PMR permits the copying and printing of free information which is published on PMR websites, except information which is available only after the registration, request, contact or order form has been filled in and contact data provided. The following use of PMR publications is permitted:
- free and widely available communications and materials which can be copied and printed are: press releases, open news and articles which are available without the need to provide any contact data or filling in any contact, registration or order form;
- communications and materials which cannot be copied and printed without written PMR acceptance are: articles, analyses, charts and news which are available only after the registration, request, contact or order form has been filled in and contact data provided, as well as available after receiving in e-mailing or e-newsletter sent by PMR.
- all parts of the text, images, graphics or tables shall be provided with an annotation ‘Source: PMR’;
- in the case of a PMR analyst: their name, surname, job title and PMR name as the employer should be indicated;
- the quoted text shall not be modified or presented out of context.
Whenever any information or article provided by PMR via the Internet is quoted, the logo together with link to PMR website shall be presented, as below:
<a href="http://www.pmrpublications.com/" target="_blank" style="border: none"> <img src="http://www.pmrpublications.com/_i/photo/PMR_Corporate_small.gif" alt="PMR Corporate" style="width: 250; height: 66px; border: none"> </a>
5. Commercial use – any commercial use of any of PMR communications and materials, without PMR prior consent, is strictly forbidden. Any type of use of data or analyses different to those described in the Citation Policy, or making any references to PMR in commercials, press releases, presentations or other type of informative, marketing or business materials necessitates PMR consent each time such references are sought to be made. PMR will answer each such enquiry within 2 working days.
6. Limitations of liability – PMR is not responsible for any errors and omissions or the results obtained from the use of information presented in PMR products, services, news, analyses, on PMR websites and in other materials. PMR guarantees that the information is based on the analysis and research carried out by PMR alone and based on the independent and reliable sources of data.